3300 N. Central Avenue
Phoenix, Arizona 85012
- Verify that your
is accepted at Arizona Center for Neurosurgery
- You or your Doctor's office should fax the following items
- Referral or authorization for your visit
- Diagnosis: Why are you coming for a visit
- Relevant Doctor notes, diagnostic tests, film or CD reports
- Demographics(patient name, address, phone number, insurance
information, referring Doctor's name and phone number)
- Current Films or CD's will be needed for your appointment
Once all information is faxed, you are more than welcome to e-mail us at email@example.com or call 602-256-2525 for an appointment.
The following is a list of insurance companies that we accept at Arizona Center
If we are not contracted with your carrier we will be happy to see you out-of-network
by making separate financial arrangements.
For information regarding your covered services and benefits, please contact your
insurance carrier or employer. You are ultimately responsible for all charges and
bills incurred for treatment.
*All HMO plans require a paper referral
- AHCCCS (require authorization or referral)
- AZ Foundation
- Health Net
- PacifiCare (HMO, PPO. Metro Phoenix, Metro Plus, Open Access,
PPO, Secure Horizons Complete Access , and Phx Secure Hosp, POS)
- Phoenix Healthplan/Abrazo (require referral)
- United Healthcare
- U.S. Dept. of Labor
- Workman’s Comp
To receive access to our patient login section, please send a request by email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or give our office
a call at 602-256-2525.
Office Hours: Monday-Thursday 8:30AM to 5:00PM Friday 8:30AM to 3:00PM
Phone Hours: Monday-Thursday 8:00AM to 4:00PM Friday: 9:00AM to 3:00PM